Sunday, June 22, 2008

releasing the inner frustrations.

For the first time in years, i finally got asked for my I.D. The very-much-in-denial me would normally be ecstatic to think that someone actually thinks im underage. However, since we were actually at Ajisen Ramen and all i wanted was a bottle of Asahi plus the fact that the waitress was such a bi-at-ch with a really sour facial expression made me really irritated.

Why? Coz she first blatantly denied Sook her fried rice instead of normal white rice when she could have just told Sook nicely that it would be additional charges. Instead she went 'NO!' before Sook could explain further. -_-" What made me more angry was the fact she asked for my ID and she freakingly looked younger than me!

O and to top it off, maybe she has like some personality disorder but she actually tried to make a "joke" whilst clearing our food away. Sook was asking me why i didn't finish my ramen and she told Sook that she didn't finish her white rice either and then SMILED at us ... like duhhhhhhhh ! she didn't want any white rice, she wanted fried rice!!! :S

Yalah i know im so petty but i cannot tahan poor service, even though its not exactly a high class place. :P

No comments: