Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the bird balcony

Yesterday we got the shock of our lives (ok a bit the drama but still shocked) when we saw a pair of what i think are parrots - should have paid attention in primary school when they taught us about birds - ok best described as big white birds with yellow crown :) Anyways we fed them my brothers sunflower seeds (he was going through a hamster phase and bought like a while packet of sunflower seeds & when i meant hamster i meant him thinking he was one -_-").

Anyways this morning at 8 i heard like the weirdest bird sounds. Guess what ??? Those birds came back and brought 2 more friends. They just clung to the balcony waiting and expecting me to feed them! So cuteeee! OMG, this is like my first pet coz fishes dont count as pets!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I couldn't capture all 4 of them coz they were kinda far apart. But look at them just waiting for the food! Oh btw, thats the post the boys stole from Melbourne Uni. I have no idea why and it just occupies space. At least its gonna be a marker for the birds or something :P


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I was so afraid they were gonna peck at me but thankfully they didnt. They were eyeing the sunflower seeds all the way ... i think. Hard to tell - birds eye a bit the wonky. I think after feeding them they super layan me lah. I started snapping and i dont know if its just me but they pose with their crown thing.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I think only one realised i was taking pictures

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Poser.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Super Poser.


Super cool yo!

And since yesterday was my last paper, Eileen made nice won tons for me .... kidding, she make for PF but i curi makan - be lamp post again. Sigh!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I made 3 won ton/dumpling. U can which is mine by looking at the ugly ones. :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Won tons with asparagus & prawns. YUM

And i was just taking pictures randomly, look at this :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Even God is calling me the spotlight! LOL -> u know the sunlight was shining at my place ?!?! I surprise myself sometimes with my own lame jones - syiok sendiri.


And finally, since im officially free .... WHAT SHOULD I DO ?!?

No comments: