I have even attempted to listen to the lectures on the iPod so as to distance the self from the computer. The result ...
Yes, that is me with my pink pyjamas. Hair not combed, no makeup and i haven't even brushed my teeth yet! I woke up so inspired to get started on the lectures that mid way through it got too boring and the camera was just a reach away. :)
In the kitchen news, my attempt at making sponge cake ended in vain. I did everything according to the online recipe. It looked alright when i took it out from the oven...
it just wasn't spongy and didnt rise as what i thought it would have. Just goes to show when looking for an online recipe, make sure you read the comments!
Sigh ... im still in the process of looking for my japanese cheese cake - like that one Julz bought from KLCC! The problem is i don't know what cream of tartar is and where i can find it. I've checked Coles and Safeway. :( Looks like the search will just have to continue ... or atleast until i head back to KL.

1 comment:
Hey that cake looks good. I want some! =P
How's everything with you? When are you going back to Malaysia?
Post a Comment