Monday, September 08, 2008

the job hunt continues

So the answer is no, i didn't get my dream job. :( Not exactly sad but more disappointed. O well, thats life! Looks like i'll just have to find something else. Anyone want to hire me ? I might not be very talented or even a genius but i promise to work smart (?!?) :P

Why is finding a job so difficult? Ok, not finding a job but the job that suits you. Then its not only about the job suiting you but you suiting the job. Sigh! And no ... i'm not even considering marrying a old rich dying man. Look whats happening with Holly. Hugh Hefner isn't even planning on marrying her and she's been with him for goodness knows how many years - yes, i have been watching 'The Girls Next Door' which also reminds me that i should return CK his DVD box set soon.

I should so get paid just to watch all kinds of television stuff. Know any job like that around? Speaking of which, the second episode of GG is coming out tomorrow. Yay-ness! :D

No comments: