Thursday, September 18, 2008

el cheapo

When Mum came over a few weeks back, we went shopping (more like window though as there wasn't a lot of interesting things) and i bought the best thing in ages! I don't know if its because it was 70% off or because i'm so loving the print even though its not exactly fashion forward. Screw fashion, coz i love them prints at the moment ... :D

Let me introduce to my somewhat Prada-inspired (read the logo) Guess leopard print bag.

Photobucket


Seriously, one of the best bags i have bought. I should know - go look at my closet and all those useless-what-was-i-thinking-bags that are now collecting dust (i feel attached and can't bear to give them away -_-"). Now this bag has a rather unique rectangular shape and i can actually put it over my shoulder if im not wearing those thick jackets. Its so versatile (even though the print is loud) as i can carry it to uni - yes it can fit a file, water bottle and pencil case! Can also take it out shopping or even for a random night out!


Photobucket
The inside of the bag!


I <3 my el cheapo Guess bag. :D

No comments: