Wednesday, August 20, 2008

beau-tai-ful

I was like seriously on a mahjong roll the other day. The forces above must have sensed how deprived i have been in mahjong playing ... so happy i was until i actually thought i won with this:



ok in my defense it was almost bed time (think 11 pm - yalah my sleeping habits are those of an old woman)and i guess i was blurred by the circles. -_-" But nvm atleast i still managed to win a couple of rounds after that before being kicked out by the oh-so-loving-brother.

In other news, im still anxiously awaiting and this whole waiting period is seriously killing me. I have learnt that staring at my phone wont make it ring. -_-"

AND now i know why there is a limit to 4 subs a semester. Doing 5 is seriously killing me ... so much for my Isa Workshop eye mask ... the eye bags are back and im still on the look out for eye creams! The GA eye booster for men seems to be really good (yalah, the SA gave me a free sample - cheapo!) but im not sure abt paying $75 for something that im not sure really works as i've been using a combination of creams. Le sigh!

And yes i am aware that everything is totally and absolutely disjointed. Imma continue checking my email and phone now ... bye!

No comments: