Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Lunch.

Today i thought i'd share with you what i am consuming for lunch. I decided this morning, after weighing myself that i needed to go on a diet immediately. I think home cooked meals have somewhat resulted in a massive weight gain. :( So much for healthy eating at home. Anyways since this horrid discovery i have decided to decrease my food portion and hopefully get it to be healthy-fied. (I know thats not a word but \/\/ - that was my lame attempt trying to show a W uniquely)

So today, lunch consist of a home-made sandwich which contains over-night herbal chicken meat, scrambled egg, tomato ketchup, a slice of processed cheese and lettuce. On the side we have yummy-licious Jack's Potato Chips and a glass of Breakfast Juice.

Ok, so it might not be 100% healthy but it is a start. I should have used whole grain instead of white bread but white bread tastes so much better! Also notice how i put veggies (lettuce) in the sandwich ?!? Its a major step towards healthy living & hopefully weight loss. ;)

Now, you might be wondering why didn't i just skip lunch & hopefully starve myself till im Nicole-Ritchie-thin ? Apparently starving yourself doens't do anything for the body. In fact, you'll end up eating more at the next meal. So healthy, small portions it must be!

p/s: its not that im obese or anything & need to loose weight desperately. Its more of a goal weight that im trying to achieve & it ticks me off that i was so close to it before the excess pounds came.

No comments: